Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kink

Ah what a delightful evening of caberet-esque singing, dance, entertainment and food. Kink Bar pulled off a wonderfully enchanting evening in a very sophisticated and sexy setting, it was very different from your usual Cape Town scene; as Kink decided to hold something refreshingly special for their friends and supporters.

Word on the street is that Kink will be extending and providing food lovers with a new fabulous, fine-dining spot. Knowing the people initiating this new exciting venture and being an avid foodie, I'll be sure to be one of their biggest supporters.

I was very close to spending my long weekend in Durban; staying on the beach in Umhlanga, surfing in warm water and hanging out with the Fox and Frank (two friends whose real identities shall remain anonymous). But unfortunately I could not make it due to my being late in booking affordable tickets. The tardiness however, was probably subject to the fact that I was only convinced to go on the trip near midnight of the night before the trip... while in a mildly inebreiated state.

No comments: