Friday, April 3, 2009

Done!

First week at my new work, done! And already I'm starting to feel like I'm part of the furniture, the other team members have welcomed me with open arms and kindly provided me with the important task of making coffee for everyone - I'm just kidding, not coffee. Tea...

A few of the lads and I had a boy's only night at Xav's flat. I think it worth mentioning that we opened up a bottle of 1994 Meerlust Sauvignon Blanc, originally from my Dad's private collection.

When my dad, gave that bottle to me - he said I should I should give it to someone who would really appreciate it. Appreciated it was, as I've never seen a Frenchmen so happy, he was practically glowing (I know I was - from the tannins) just after a few sips. I think he said something about it being one of the best wines he ever had.

Anyways the week is done! I can't wait to kick back a bit.

No comments: