Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Island Dreaming

A small tropical island, catching fish and picking fruit for food, surfing quality waves all day, lying on a hammock gazing at stars, with no one around, no social obligations, no responsibilities, no cell phone calls, no text messages, no organizing this and that, no listening to other peoples qualms and complaints, no worrying about paying bills, no clutter, no having to interpret and “playing” the opposite sex, no entertaining, no deep and meaningful conversation, no goddamn complications - Nothing.

Just me, myself, my own thoughts and some chill time, that’s what I really, really want right now. I'm tired, very tired, worn out from all the hustle and bustle - I woke up and realized that I have almost every day planned for the next two weeks - planned out almost down to the minute. This made me even more tired. I guess there is some truth to the saying "no rest for the weary".

No comments: