Friday, April 24, 2009

Another Long Weekend

Woohoo! Another long weekend! It seems as if April is littered with them, perhaps making it the least productive month, in South Africa; besides the end of the year, during all the Yule Tide madness of course.

If I were president I would seriously just write the entire month off...With one holiday here and another one there; it just disrupts momentum and causes more incurred expenses than anything else. Our country seriously has a lot of public holidays. Actually I heard of a place once, I think it was near Mexico, that celebrated every public holiday held by all other countries around the world. I think if I were president I would make that the law!

Don't you regret me not running for president now?

Anyways, apparently it's going to be a relaxing one, as our good friend Xavier, the Frenchman has sworn off any debaucharous behaviour, although this has yet to be seen as crazy Frenchmen can't be trusted...

No comments: