Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sweet Tooth From Hell

Like a carnivorous animal that has gotten a taste of blood, I've become addicted to sweets. I'm ridiculous. In the last couple of days I've eatan so many chocolates, candies, cakes ice cream and other deserts its absolutely frightening.

Not too long ago I was very good at passing up on the sweet stuff, in fact I was so good that I even refused an after dinner mint. But inherently, I have an incredible sweet tooth and once I have a taste for it; the craving becomes insatiable...To illustrate my point, in the last two days alone I've eaten two big bags of jelly beans, a slab of chocolate, a chocolate brownie, a foot long nougat bar, a tub of ice cream and a big helping of Bread and Butter pudding; and that's only what I can remember.

Besides the obvious aesthetic challenges that arise from consuming so much crap, there are other side effects that one should take into consideration, like diabetes. This uncontrollable lust for sweets stops tomorrow, I'm cutting it out, no more sweet stuff for a long time.

No comments: