Sunday, May 3, 2009

The End is Nye

What a great day, I spent most of it playing guitar on Llandudno beach, whilst watching some surfers catch waves. It was a great way to unwind and forget about all of life's problems including the possible Swine Flu (H1N1) pandemic that seems to be gripping the world in fear.

Tomorrow is back to the office *sigh* it's the first full week of work that we as South Africans have had to face in a while, so it will probably feel quite drawn out.

I'm quite impressed with myself, three more days and I would have have achieved my goal of writing every day for the whole year! Let me be the first to say that it has not been an easy task and oddly enough it will be my proudest achievement. With the end being so close, I need to start thinking about my last post. I hope that I can come up with something significant to say!

No comments: